With the Natwest rugby Force Weekend soon upon us, House & Grounds have come up with a list of works that will be undertaken, take a look and see what you can offer. Also please send to anyone you know with the relevant trades, that may be able to offer their services for free on that weekend, as we Challenge Metcalfe, but without the track suit.
1) Ladies Toilets – Complete decoration. Fit Baby changing table. Attach grab bars and emergency call.
2) Gents Toilets – Change bowls, cisterns and sink. Box in piping. Locks on doors. Possible tiling. Painting.
3) Repointing of some areas of outside brick work.
4) Guttering replacement at rear of club. Drain holes to be dug.
5) External doors to be serviced/replaced as required. Door frames to be checked.
6) Window surrounds to be stripped and repainted. Opening of windows to be checked. Tiles replaced on window sills.
7) Some floor areas to be levelled.
8) General clean through.
9) Painting of changing rooms where needed.
10) Plastering in area of 1st XV changing room.
11) All kit stores to be emptied and sorted.